| Cami's COEX Souvenir |
Monday (12/3/12)
Today I went to breakfast and then I went to Gyeongbukgung Palace! Then I went to a restaurant. It was fun because I saw octopus in my bibimbap and I ate a tiny bit of it. I didn't really like it because it was kind of spicy. Then we went to a couple stores and then we went back to our hotel in a taxi. Then we went to Itaewon in a shuttle bus and we got my Dad fitted for his suit. Then I got a pretty hanbok with a headpiece and a purse and my brother Ian got a purse (money holder for boys) and hanbok. It was very fun because I got a pretty hanbok. Then we went in a shuttle bus again to get back to our hotel.
Tuesday (12/4/12)
Today I went to breakfast. Then I went to the sub station. After that I went on an airplane to go to Jeju island. Then I got on a bus and it drove us to Jungmung Resort. Then we went to our hotel. Then we got to watch TV and after that we brushed our teeth and went to bed.
Wednesday (12/5/2012)
Today I ate breakfast. Then I went on a tour . First I went to Columnar-jointed Lava. Second, I fell asleep for this one but everyone else went to Dragon's Head. Third, Cheonjiyeon Waterfalls. My brothers got floating rocks. I didn't get anything because I got a hanbok. Then we had lunch. I had gimbap. Fourth, we went to see Saeseom. We went on a bridge that took us to an island. On the way back, the wind was really strong and almost blew me off the spiral staircase. Fifth, we went to Green Tea Maze Park. What we did there was really awesome. We drank some of the green tea. We got green tea cookies and then we went in the maze which was so hard. Then we went back to the hotel and I wrote in Cami's Journal - Part 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment