Cami has been keeping a journal of her trip and wanted to share her experiences with everyone. So this entry is from Cami's journal:
Wednesday/Thursday - Nov. 28/29
Today I went to a one hour plane, and it went to Detroit. Later after we went to the airport we had to hurry because our flight was leaving soon so we had to get their fast. We stayed up for two days without sleeping. And then we got to get our luggage. Then we went on a tram which is like a train. It was fun. Then we go to go to the hotel.
Friday
Today I went to go swimming, and then we ate breakfast, and then me, my brothers, and my Dad went to the sub station. Then we had rest time. Then we went to the sub station and went on the subway. We went to Itaewon. Then we went home and were really tired so I slept for about 3-4 hours. We were so tired because it was 1:30pm us and 10:30am (the next day) for you so we had dinner. And we then went up to our room so my brother Ben and my Mom stayed in our room and me and my brother and Dad went swimming. Then we went back up to our room. My brother Ben and my Mom were sleeping so we were really quiet and we went outside and got a snack. Me and my brother and Dad, well not Dad, but me and Ian got well I got some chocolate covered crackers. My brother got Mentos then we went to bed.
Saturday
First on Saturday we went swimming. Then we got back and then I went with my Dad and we went to the sub station and then when we got to the hotel we saw my second cousin Joe. Then went to Seoul Tower. We put up our forever family lock. And then we saw traditional Korean warriors demonstrating their techniques. And then we went to get cupcakes and it was good. And then we went to our hotel and I was very tired. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment