I won't lie. It has been a rough few weeks. I have tried to stay positive and optimistic, however, each and every day I find myself asking for forgiveness for how I have responded to people asking us if we have heard any news. Over 19 months! We were told 6-9 and here we are passing 19 with no news except the standard response "soon, we hope to hear something soon".
Saturday I was drawn to go to church. Honestly, I have been needing and wanting more time to spend in bible study and prayer. We headed to Door Creek's Saturday service. Cami and Ian enjoy the kids program and Ben enjoys coming to the service with Justin and I. We had a great family worship time and the message and music was just what I needed. One song in particular was a great reminder of God's love for us. He knows what we need and knows the timing that is right for us. As hard as that is, I know it is true.
Your Love Never Fails
by Chris Mc Clarney and Anthony Skinner
Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails
I know I still make mistakes
But you have new mercy for me everyday
Your love never fails
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that you love me
Your love NEVER fails
The chasm was far too wide
I never thought I would reach the other side
But your love never fails
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, ooh
You make all things work together for my good
How true this is. He does make all things work for our good. I don't understand why, I may never fully understand why. For now, I trust and put my focus back fully on HIM and not on my disappointment. I long for a child that I do not even know, but trust fully that He has our child in His hands.
Matthew 6:34: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
Matthew 6:34: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
No comments:
Post a Comment