Recently I joined a group on Facebook for parents whose children were placed with SWS (Social Welfare Society) in South Korea. I read a posting yesterday about families that emailed their agency to ask SWS for pictures of their child when the child was at the SWS Reception home. I was SHOCKED. I thought we received ALL of the pictures they had of our children. I promptly emailed our agency and received a response today. My hopes were set high as I read about families who had up to 40 pictures of their child as an infant. Our response from a social worked at SWS was as follows...
I have been meaning to e-mail. I want to know...and yet am so afraid that there won't be something for each child. But I know that I need to e-mail and check so each child knows that I did. So, so glad that Ian has this photo of himself as a baby. It is truly a precious gift for him.
ReplyDelete(and why, oh why, didn't we get these earlier?!?)